500 MILLION NIGHTS SLEEP STUDY
The number one determining factor reported by the people at the 500 Million Nights Sleep study says it is how fast you fall asleep.
The magic window apparently is to fall asleep within 11 minutes of trying.
Thank you to all of you who played along with my post asking about this. It was fun.
Triple your money-back sleep guarantee!
Sleep better tonight!
I will be honest, this hurts to post as I sit here revising this piece at 12:38 am enjoying another night of poor sleep. I struggle with this but this info and my programs have helped thousands of others. My sleep program is the most popular of my programs in the population health offerings.
Yet here I am, but that isn’t due to any fault or ineffectiveness of what is here. We all have our issues, don’t judge the content on mine, please.
Don’t just wish for sleep. Don’t just assume you are sleeping well either. And definitely don’t give up hope that you CAN sleep better.
Look, just make a plan to improve your sleep, and invest a little time and effort in your plan, stick to the plan, and do it RELIGIOUSLY for 7 days.
Proof: = TEST
Before you start:
- Weigh-in, use a scale that gives your body fat, lean mass, and visceral fat %’s…..if you don’t have one….get one, they cost like $20 these days.
- Measure your waist right at the belly button line.
- Buy a blood glucose tester (again, like 20$, or ask your health care professional for a free one), and test your morning blood glucose levels before eating.
- Just for fun, and not to share….take a picture of your face in the morning to compare with the morning of the 8th day. Once with eyes open and once closed.
My 12 Step Plan For Sleep Recovery:
- No caffeine after 3 pm
- Drink 3 liters of water per day
- Add EXTRA sea salt to all food you eat
- De-clutter your bedroom
- Make sure the room is DARK
- Stop all electronics at LEAST 30 minutes before you lay down to go to sleep.
- Take a cold shower in the morning.
- Wear comfy bedclothes
- Keep the room 67 degrees or lower at night
- Drink a warm herbal tea one hour before bed.
- Take 3 minutes, breathe in for a 5-second count, and breathe out for a 5-second count in a quiet place.
- Add one whole avocado to your daily food in any way you like. Ops….is that a special food?
- Grounding. Use a grounding mat while sleeping and getting ready for bed.
- Magnesium. Take it throughout the day, not just before bed. Be generous with it…if it affects your bowels, back it down a bit. lol
- Lavender Scent. Use a natural lavender scent (oil, cream, candle) a couple of hours before bed, but men every other night and not all night.
Take one day to plan, prep, start a journal and make sure you set yourself up for success and start fully ready.
Then do this no matter what for the next 7 days. NO MATTER WHAT!
Report back to me here, or in a private message what the outcome is.
Oh, and the cost for the program…..$0.00. And I don’t take checks, and they must be paid in full prior to starting. No refunds for partial completion, but I will personally pay triple the fee for those who do it all and do not see the results promised.
Do not take this lightly, give it a try…..then tell me how great my plan is!!!!! haha…..but really, don’t forget that part.
We can do better!